About Me

My photo
ME-to tell about oneself its one of d most easiest and difficult job , its easy because.. at every point we r carrying a mirror inside us.. n difficult because no one has the guts to tell negative about oneself..... I am the best , better than the rest........ I am full of life, bindass ,fun loving, can die for my family and frenz , I am carefree too....also believe, u live life once, so live it to fullest .. I don't give damn to some one who does not like me.......i do things My way.........and on my terms...and i am not always correct .. tend to do mistakes un intentionally is being human.. .............i hate those people who try to b over smart , lie and........i believe that if u want u can do anything ,where there is a will there is a way .. i m always very confident about what ever i do.my all friends r special for me ..i like simplicity & i hate lies.sometimes i am naughty' so be care full!!!..........My Heart is like an open Book, it depends on how u read me. Don't Judge me by My Cover. I will be Friend to friends ......love people with positive attitude , high on life and being human.truly Chand Bakshi..

Saturday 24 March 2012

Ankita Saaj Chaudhry's on store launch of her candaceous Spring Summer 2012 line '' Tangy Candy'' ( that graced Katrina on cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine ) and also sister Avantica Chaudhry's birthday!! The dual celebration called for gala bash and nothing short of a rocking party at Shiro's New Delhi on 22 March 2012...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Designers, Choreographers,Models ,Makeup Artists ,Event Planners ,Socialites and industrialists were spotted at the celebrations..........................................Contact Chand Bakshi for blogging -fizzaintl@gmail.com

Salloli ,Sylve and Me
Katrina wearing Saaj by Designer Ankita
Salloli with Me
Avantika and Antika
Daksh Oberoi ,Sylve and Gautam
Sylve with Model Ankit Raj
Me
Aamer Zakir-International Stylist  Makeover and grooming E xpert
Liza and Makul Varma into choreographing fashion shows since 1999  with Sylve
Dr Varun Dermatologist 
Ankita with model 
Avantica Chaudhry designer co owner at saaj
Ankita and Jenjum cool friends
Vicky Bakshi a garment exporter with Me
Aamer Zakir and  Nitin Vijay a Jewelry Designer with Friend
Ankita in neon colors