About Me

My photo
ME-to tell about oneself its one of d most easiest and difficult job , its easy because.. at every point we r carrying a mirror inside us.. n difficult because no one has the guts to tell negative about oneself..... I am the best , better than the rest........ I am full of life, bindass ,fun loving, can die for my family and frenz , I am carefree too....also believe, u live life once, so live it to fullest .. I don't give damn to some one who does not like me.......i do things My way.........and on my terms...and i am not always correct .. tend to do mistakes un intentionally is being human.. .............i hate those people who try to b over smart , lie and........i believe that if u want u can do anything ,where there is a will there is a way .. i m always very confident about what ever i do.my all friends r special for me ..i like simplicity & i hate lies.sometimes i am naughty' so be care full!!!..........My Heart is like an open Book, it depends on how u read me. Don't Judge me by My Cover. I will be Friend to friends ......love people with positive attitude , high on life and being human.truly Chand Bakshi..

Monday 17 November 2014

Delhi is talking about Entrepreneur Poonam Syal Celebrated her Birthday at her beautiful designed farmhouse on 1st Nov 2014..Socialites, Fashion Designers,Doctors,Home makers ,Page three regulars etc were seen high on life and full of positive energies enjoying the afternoon to fullest to the amazing tunes of music and dance..Warm hostess took personal care of guests at the party .

Dimple, Poonam Syal ,Roshni Thakur ,Manisha,Vibha

Poonam Syal and Roshni Thakur

Pooonam Syal,Roshni Thakur,Anjali ,Rubina,Mini,AND friends

Ritu Rakeja, Rubina,Lavina,Poonam Syal,Mini and Chand Bakshi

Dhruv

Madhvi Chawla and Poonam Syal

Dhruv and Poonam--Son and Mom 's Bondings

Media Coverage Zoom Delhi


Poonam Syal and Anjali

Namita ,Aditi,Sangeeta

Malvika,Mini,Roshni Thakur,Poonam Syal

Shahana and Poonam Syal

Shobha and Poonam Shal

Poonam Syal and Anu Soni

Poonam Syal