About Me

My photo
ME-to tell about oneself its one of d most easiest and difficult job , its easy because.. at every point we r carrying a mirror inside us.. n difficult because no one has the guts to tell negative about oneself..... I am the best , better than the rest........ I am full of life, bindass ,fun loving, can die for my family and frenz , I am carefree too....also believe, u live life once, so live it to fullest .. I don't give damn to some one who does not like me.......i do things My way.........and on my terms...and i am not always correct .. tend to do mistakes un intentionally is being human.. .............i hate those people who try to b over smart , lie and........i believe that if u want u can do anything ,where there is a will there is a way .. i m always very confident about what ever i do.my all friends r special for me ..i like simplicity & i hate lies.sometimes i am naughty' so be care full!!!..........My Heart is like an open Book, it depends on how u read me. Don't Judge me by My Cover. I will be Friend to friends ......love people with positive attitude , high on life and being human.truly Chand Bakshi..

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Delhi is talking about: Entrepreneur Karan Jaswal Celebrated his tenth Wedding Aniversary at Delhi's most happening night club Privee on seventh november. Designers,Doctors,Home makers ,Page three regulars,Makeover artists Entrepreneurs etc were seen high on life and full of positive energies enjoying the evening to fullest to the amazing tunes of music and dance..Warm host Rati and Karan Jaiswal took personal care of guests at the party .Karan Jaswal says he got married on fourth November. Marriage's get fixed in heaven but we make that heaven a reality by our love and togetherness .Blogged by Chand Bakshi

Karan and Rati Jaswal
Rati and Karan Jaswal
Chand Bakshi

Vicky and Chand Bakshi


Ritu and Paul

Rati and Ruchi
Anuradha and Karan Jaswal

Pooja and Vinay Dua
Pooja,Guneet and Ekta

Anish and Deepika


Shivi and Renu

Rohit,Means,Sheena and Kapil

Bhawana and Ajay Rampal

Kapil Kishore and Wife

Crazy ones have all the fun