About Me

My photo
ME-to tell about oneself its one of d most easiest and difficult job , its easy because.. at every point we r carrying a mirror inside us.. n difficult because no one has the guts to tell negative about oneself..... I am the best , better than the rest........ I am full of life, bindass ,fun loving, can die for my family and frenz , I am carefree too....also believe, u live life once, so live it to fullest .. I don't give damn to some one who does not like me.......i do things My way.........and on my terms...and i am not always correct .. tend to do mistakes un intentionally is being human.. .............i hate those people who try to b over smart , lie and........i believe that if u want u can do anything ,where there is a will there is a way .. i m always very confident about what ever i do.my all friends r special for me ..i like simplicity & i hate lies.sometimes i am naughty' so be care full!!!..........My Heart is like an open Book, it depends on how u read me. Don't Judge me by My Cover. I will be Friend to friends ......love people with positive attitude , high on life and being human.truly Chand Bakshi..

Thursday 19 July 2012

WEDDING ASIA – After the overwhelming response from its patrons for the first two previews, Maninder Singh, Director, Excelsior Group presented the Grand Finale Preview of WEDDING ASIA Designer Binnu Singh showcasing her collection to the luxury connoisseurs of the capital. The fashion preview that witnessed Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2011 Hasleen Kaur scorching the ramp as the show stopper was held on 16th July' 12 at Jynxx, Eros Intercontinental, Nehru Place, New Delhi. Amongst those who were seen enjoying the after party were Maninder & Anupreet Sethi (Wedding Asia), Binnu Singh, Vandana Vadhera, Hasleen Kaur, Deepika Anand, Sunayana Chibba, Sona Goyal, Mayyur Girotra, Sikander Nawaz, Designers Vishal and Mansi, Vineet Malhotra (TV Presenter), Chetnya Nanda (cricketer), Megha & Neha Khanna, , Saloli Kumar and Designer Ajiesh Oberoi, Chand Baksh (Designer) ,Vicky Bakshi (Exporter),Anjana Nagpal, Vinod and Sulish Verma and many more....Blogged by Chand Bakshi

Vandana and Chand Bakshi

Anupreetand Maninder

Binnu Singh

Salloli and her Husband

Sakshi  and Madhvi Gupta

Dolli Jain

Sahiba Prabhjeet with Friend

Sidhartha Agicha

Mayyur Sikandder Maninder having fun

Vijay with Friends

Sunayyana Chibba

Jaspreet Karan chhabra with Dr Frex

Chand Bakshi and Anjana

Madhavi Gupta

Me 

Models displaying Binnu Singh Jewelry 

Show Stopper Hasleen

Model

Model