About Me

My photo
ME-to tell about oneself its one of d most easiest and difficult job , its easy because.. at every point we r carrying a mirror inside us.. n difficult because no one has the guts to tell negative about oneself..... I am the best , better than the rest........ I am full of life, bindass ,fun loving, can die for my family and frenz , I am carefree too....also believe, u live life once, so live it to fullest .. I don't give damn to some one who does not like me.......i do things My way.........and on my terms...and i am not always correct .. tend to do mistakes un intentionally is being human.. .............i hate those people who try to b over smart , lie and........i believe that if u want u can do anything ,where there is a will there is a way .. i m always very confident about what ever i do.my all friends r special for me ..i like simplicity & i hate lies.sometimes i am naughty' so be care full!!!..........My Heart is like an open Book, it depends on how u read me. Don't Judge me by My Cover. I will be Friend to friends ......love people with positive attitude , high on life and being human.truly Chand Bakshi..

Monday 5 March 2012

Vintage car drive A race against Cancer and art exhibition by Global Cancer concern held on 4 .3. 2012

 Kitty Kalra a socialitewith Sunayana  dressed to kill in Indian ethnic saree 
Madhavi a event planner possing for antique beauty
Me -Chand Bakshi Designer on red spitfire