About Me

My photo
ME-to tell about oneself its one of d most easiest and difficult job , its easy because.. at every point we r carrying a mirror inside us.. n difficult because no one has the guts to tell negative about oneself..... I am the best , better than the rest........ I am full of life, bindass ,fun loving, can die for my family and frenz , I am carefree too....also believe, u live life once, so live it to fullest .. I don't give damn to some one who does not like me.......i do things My way.........and on my terms...and i am not always correct .. tend to do mistakes un intentionally is being human.. .............i hate those people who try to b over smart , lie and........i believe that if u want u can do anything ,where there is a will there is a way .. i m always very confident about what ever i do.my all friends r special for me ..i like simplicity & i hate lies.sometimes i am naughty' so be care full!!!..........My Heart is like an open Book, it depends on how u read me. Don't Judge me by My Cover. I will be Friend to friends ......love people with positive attitude , high on life and being human.truly Chand Bakshi..

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Alka Arya says : she is winner of mrs vogue beauty Pageant and done lots of shows as a jury showstoppers and chief guests also won title of super model, Mrs universe north east asia and Mrs Universe finalist 2017. She just want to give a message... As she comes from a small town of up n rural n conservative family.. where after morning​ wearing suit saree is compulsion... Women r very helpless to design their life or fulfill the colours in their lives as they want.. In 2017.. still more than 80 % women feel low.. depressed .. low self esteemed.. though she z working but can't dress up according to her wish..In india bcoz of our culture today's urban female generation feel bound bcoz they want to carry Western culture in dressing sense as well but find it hard in most of our society.. n this z also a big issue in joint family bcoz she want to carry herself in modern culture but bcoz family don't allow them to wear u western dresses so they don't want to live in family.. N main concern z evy women sud have her own identity apart from her husband n father.. in our country indian culture as the parents r more focused for the marriage of a girl... the sud be concerned for career or identity...

Alka Arya
Alka Arya
Alka Arya