About Me

My photo
ME-to tell about oneself its one of d most easiest and difficult job , its easy because.. at every point we r carrying a mirror inside us.. n difficult because no one has the guts to tell negative about oneself..... I am the best , better than the rest........ I am full of life, bindass ,fun loving, can die for my family and frenz , I am carefree too....also believe, u live life once, so live it to fullest .. I don't give damn to some one who does not like me.......i do things My way.........and on my terms...and i am not always correct .. tend to do mistakes un intentionally is being human.. .............i hate those people who try to b over smart , lie and........i believe that if u want u can do anything ,where there is a will there is a way .. i m always very confident about what ever i do.my all friends r special for me ..i like simplicity & i hate lies.sometimes i am naughty' so be care full!!!..........My Heart is like an open Book, it depends on how u read me. Don't Judge me by My Cover. I will be Friend to friends ......love people with positive attitude , high on life and being human.truly Chand Bakshi..

Thursday 12 April 2012

Me and Madhavi Gupta (business head of A24U event co) put together a Roman theme party at Buzz Metropolitan Mall Saket on 4'th April 2012 .It was sheer excitement from word go..Since the theme was Roman Era -dress code was all white embellished with gold accessories. Every one turned up like Roman Divas.The candles created a serene and divine ambiance ..The floral head gear added that special touch to every ones attire.It was a fun evening as we all danced to Retro and Bollywood numbers.The feedback was tremendously encouraging and we r all geared up for our next theme party !!

Me and Madhavi
Me Madhavi and Shefali
Priyanka Batra
Me
Vinnie and Ekta


Kavita  Romilla and Shefali
Rohini  Madhavi and Sunita
Aarti and Vinnie
Happy go Easy
Kavita and Sonali
Rachna with friends

Binnu Singh
Madhavi Sonia and Chandni
Picture Perfect
Dancing to the tunes
Rekha with friends